Civilian Security Application
FIESTA DEL SOL IS HIRING!
Come join the Civilian Security team this summer, and be part of the 50th anniversary of the largest Latino festival of its kind in the country!
The Civilian Security team is the eyes and ears of the on-duty and off-duty police officers at Fiesta del Sol. Along with the Chicago Police Department, they help maintain a safe and fun festival.
Members of the Civilian Security team will receive a stipend of $9.00/hr (no taxes taken out of your payment), according to the number of hours they work during the festival.
Please read the following expectations:
• You are expected to work with a team.
• You are expected to attend an orientation given on a date prior to the festival.
• You are expected to bring any two forms of identification to your interview date. (One of them must have a photo.)
• You are expected join the Sol Team in the cleaning after the festival ends every night.
• You are expected to do five (5) hours of volunteer service for Fiesta del Sol.
• You are expected to ensure your timesheet is signed in and out with your and your Team Leader’s signature next to it.
• You are expected to to turned in your walkie talkie to the person in charge and the end of your shift.
• You are expected to call at least one day in advance if you should become ill or unable to work.
• You are expected to wear the designated shirt provided by Fiesta del Sol while working and take it off when you’re not working.
• A break will be given for every shift.
If you are interested, please fill out the form below.
Please note that you should be 18+ years old in order to apply for this position.