Haga click en “Traducir”(ubicado en la parte superior derecha) para ver esta página en español
The Citizenship & Immigration Expo has invited the the Secretary of State will be providing TVDL Renewals and Driver’s License renewals on Friday, July 28th and Saturday, July 29th at Benito Juarez High School Auditorium (2150 S Laflin St, Chicago, IL 60608) from 11am-3pm.
Services We Provide:
- TVDL (Renewal, Duplicate, Corrected)
- Driver’s License (Renewal, Duplicate, Corrected)
- State Identification Card (First time, Renewal, Duplicate, Corrected)
- Vehicle Registration Stickers (Registration expiring within the current year)
- Organ & Tissue Donor/Voter Registration Only with License or ID Application)
- REAL ID
Acceptable Forms of Payment:
- Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, Discover Credit and Debit Cards (All credit or debit payments incur a transaction fee)
- Personal Check/Money Order
(Must be exact amount with date of transaction/not post-dated)
Acceptable Forms of Identification:
All acceptable documents presented for verification or proof must be valid, current and not expired. You must provide acceptable identification to verify your name, date of birth, Illinois residency, Social Security number and signature.